As part of its mission to promote education and training in pediatric urology throughout Europe, the ESPU Educational Committee organises annual courses since 2003.
The program provides full up-to-date overview of pediatric urology in a 2-day course, with lectures and clinical-case sessions given by European experts in the field.
In some occasions, annual courses may have been organised as a joint event with a workshop on a specific subject.
For the next course’s information please follow ESPU web site.
- 14th EC course – Rodos, Greece 2016
- 13th EC course – Bucharest, Romania 2015
- 12th EC course – Mainz, Germany 2014
- 11th EC Course in cooperation with ICCS – Aarhus 2013
- 10th EC course – Antalya 2012
- 9th EC course – Pecs 2012
- 8th EC course – Paris 2011
- 7th EC course – Madrid 2010
- Symposium incontinence & Elimination disorder – LYON 2010
- 3rd WARSAW Conference on Pediatric Urology
- BAPU course 2008